No. 943 Diocese of Marbel, Philippines 13 July 2017
Date and venue: 11 July 2017; Sto. Niño de Bula Parish
Attendance: 67 (14 religious; 50 diocesan and 3 deacons)
- Sharer: Fr. Cerilo Allan Casicas, STL
Topic: “Trinity: Origin, Foundation and Goal of Communion”
- Trinity as Economic Trinity and Immanent Trinity
- The Trinitarian Structure of God’s Revelation and Saving Acts
- The Immanent Trinity: God as Communion in Being
Trinity – a mystery of one God (nature) and three distinct persons/relations: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
God is love. Origin, foundation and goal of communion is the love of God, the Father through Son in the Holy Spirit.
Mass presider: Fr. Sergio Arenza, OFMCap
Homilist: Deacon Salvador Leyso
- Approval of Fr. Fernando Suarez, MMMP, to establish a healing center and retreat house in Mt. Matutum, Polomolok, South Cotabato.
- August 21-25, 2017, Annual Retreat, Diocesan Clergy, Holy Cross, Calumpang, General Santos City. Fr. Amado Picardal, CSsR, STD – Facilitator.
- August 5, 2017 – Gathering of Parish Communities, South Cotabato Cultural Gym, Koronadal City. (Fr. Dennis Gamo)
“Towards Effective Financial Governance – Mr. Francis Estrada (Chair, Institute of Corporation Directors)
- Good Governance is the appropriate way to govern/run a corporation in the context of its stakeholders and its role in the economy and society.
- Good governance is not an end itself. It is a means to achieve alignment among corporation’s vision, mission, objectives, strategy and performance; ensure every member of the corporation understands his/her specific role/responsibility.
- Responsibilities of all Administrators:
- Protect Ecclesiastical Assets
- Ensure that the diocese/archdiocese complies with all canon and civil laws
- Alert the parish priest/Bishop to existing/emerging financial risks – provide possible solutions to the same.
- Keep an accurate account and record of all financial transactions of the Diocese.
- Prepare and circulate relevant and comprehensive reports documenting the true financial position of the diocese.
- Ensuring credible and effective implementation
- Arrange for an independent and credible review to determine consistency of Plans with Actual results.
- Preparation of comprehensive Diocesan annual reports to provide transparency and share4 ownership to the faithful and church benefactors
- Engage credible/capable stakeholders in Planning/Performance Evaluation Process.
- DONATION FOR MARAWI (as of 10 July 2017)
|Fatima||20,000.00||Lake Sebu||3,645.25||Holy Cross||500.00|
- ALAY KAPWA 2017 (as of 10 July 2017)
|Sagrada P.||8,794.00||Tampakan (S)||2,500.00||Malandag||3,000.00|
- DXCP: SUPPORT FROM PARISHES (as of 10 July 2017
|1. St. Anthony Parish (Koronadal)||18,000.00||18,000.00|
|2. Holy Cross Parish (Calumpang)||12,000.00||5,000.00|
|3. Sts. Peter & Paul Parish (Lagao)||12,000.00||6,000.00|
|4. St. Michael Parish (City Heights)||4,500.00|
|5. Sta. Teresita Parish (Tupi)||7,000.00|
|6. Our Lady of Fatima (Fatima, GSC)||6,000.00|
|7. San Isidro Labrador (Alabel)||6,000.00|
|8. Our Lady of Lourdes (Polomolok)||5,000.00||12,000.00|
|9. Sta. Cruz Parish (Maasim)||6,000.00|
|10. Sta. Catalina Parish (Glan)||2,000.00|
|11. OLPGVP (GenSan)||12,000.00|
APPEAL. PLEASE SUPPORT OUR RADIO STATION, A POTENT MEANS FOR NEW EVANGELIZATION. Bishop Dinualdo
Back to: 2017 Communications from the Bishop