No. 924 Diocese of Marbel, Philippines 12 April 2017
- CHRISM MASS CELEBRATED
Date, time, venue: 11 April 2017, 9:00AM, St. Anthony of Padua/Cathedral Parish, City of Koronadal, South Cotabato.
Presider and homilist: Bishop Dinualdo D. Gutierrez, D.D. Main celebrant: Fr. Romeo Buenaobra, Vicar General. Concelebrants: 77: Capuchin – 1; Claretian – 2; Dominican – 2; Franciscan – 1; Passionist – 15; PNP Regional Chaplain – 1; Trappist – 1; Diocesan – 54.
Bishop anoints priest’s hands with chrism at ordination. Unity between priests and bishop.
Priests are ordained for service. They serve God’s people for God’s glory. The promise to serve is renewed during the Chrism Mass.
This service includes in a most exclusive manner celebrating the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Eucharist.
It also includes shepherding God’s flock towards God’s Kingdom.
We have at present three major ways of shepherding people.
- The Comprehensive, Relevant and Systematic Program (CRSP) of Marriage Preparation and Pastoral Accompaniment of Newly Weds and Christian Families from Womb to Tomb and Beyond;
- The Pastoral Accompaniment of Illegal Drugs Users and Pushers (PAID-UP) from here to hereafter;
- The Pastoral Accompaniment of Children in Need, also known as “Children In Conflict with the Law”, or “Tun-og” or “SuKaRaP” (Sugal, Kawat, Rape, Patay).
Expected outcomes for No. 1: Christified persons/families, effective evangelizers.
Expected outcomes for No. 2 and No. 3: Christified persons who are responsible (adequate knowledge, proper values, relevant skills), responsive (participative, active), disciplined (self-controlled because Christ controlled), citizens (patriotic) and committed to the common good.
- Study: Catechism, Bible, Church’s teachings, relevant human sciences.
- Pray: Sacraments and pious devotions
- Act: Ten Commandment and civil laws, regulations.
Persons responsible for formation program/PA for: No. 1: Primary: parents, priests, religious, lay leaders; Supporting: LGUs, Business, Professionals.
Nos. 2 and 3, partners: PNP Region 12 (security); LGUs and business persons (funding); TESDA (skills training and livelihood); NDMU (formal; and non-formal education); Diocese of Marbel (spiritual and moral formation).
PASTORAL ACCOMPANIMENT UNTIL THE END OF TIME WHEN ETERNITY BEGINS!
- CONFERENCE WITH “SHEPHERDS”
Date, time and venue: 06 April 2017, 9-11:30a.m., Bishop’s Residence, City of Koronadal, South Cotabato.
Aim: design ways of helping people in need.
Agenda: (1) illegal drugs users; (2) children in conflict with the Law; (3) needy IPs.
- Polomolok to serve as pilot project for rehabilitation of mild-risk-level drugs users. Community based (BEC).
- Government health personnel and parish health workers to be trained in how to conduct risk level assessment in Sto. Niño Municipality.
- Barangay officials will provide transport for drugs users to parish formation center.
- “Children in Need” (CIN) could be used instead of “Children in Conflict with the Law (CICL), also referred to as “tun-og”/“SuKaRaP”.
- Provincial Office, DSWD plans to build “Bahay Pag-asa” for the CICL/CIN. Sustainability of program and building is main concern.
- NDMU’s representatives expressed the University’s willingness to support both PAID-UP and CIN programs.
- Fuentes assured IPs of full assistance at the Provincial Hospital. They can check out with zero balance in their hospital bills.
- IPs must have birth certificate. Also marriage certificate. LRC Tampakan to conduct massive birth registration at Bong Mal Territory. Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates are needed to avail of Philhealth benefits.
- Diocesan SAC will establish a Help Desk at the Provincial Hospital to assist IPs.
- Daisy Avance Fuentes assured Bla’ans at Bong Mal Territory of financial and material assistance. Road-buildingequipment will also be deployed when available.
- Bla’ans are to shift to organic farming ASAP.
- Bla’ans to be encouraged to protect the watershed.
- Diocesan SAC will intensify its integral evangelization program. (From: Fr. Ariel Destora’s report)
- Daisy Avance – Fuentes
- Audrey de Pedro – OIC Provincial Director, DILG, South Cotabato
- Franklin A. Alvero – Provincial Director, SCPDO
- Rogelio Aturdido, Jr. – Provincial Health Officer 11, IPHO
- Alah Baby Vingnao – PHO I, IPHO
- PO3 Xiart Gatinao – PIO PNCO, SCPDO
- Pedrocil Manzano – Campus Minister, NDMU
- Elma Rafil – Personnel Officer, NDMU
- Genelene Vidanes – PSWDO, So. Cot.
- Sharin Rose Noman – PSWDO, So. Cot.
- Haide Agustin – SW IV, PSWDO, So. Cot.
- Domingo Edo – Bla’an, Volunteer, SAC Diocese of Marbel
- Hydee Templonuevo, AO IV, PGO-PIO
- Efren Francisco – AA-I, PGO-PIO
- Joel Aliligay – Director, DCFC Diocese of Marbel
- Ariel Destora – Director, SACDiocese of Marbel
- Dinualdo D. Gutierrez, D.D. – Bishop, Diocese of Marbel
HAPPY HOLY WEEK. LAUS DEO!
ADVANCED EASTER JOY. DEO GRATIAS!
Back to: 2017 Communications from the Bishop