No. 873 Diocese of Marbel, Philippines 15 March 2016
Election of Diocesan Officers, CWL, was held on 12 March 2016 at the CWL Diocesan Home, General Santos City.
President : Rosario E. Ruiz, Marbel
1st Vice President : Rosalinda Cuico, Glan
2nd Vice President : Rosita B. Ranises, Polomolok
Secretary : JovitaFaculdo, OLPGVP,
Assistant Secretary : Nenita V. Aquino, Tantangan
Treasurer : Lucia P. Oraiz, Bula
Assistant Treasurer : Nida T. Ibot, Sto. Niño
Auditor : Monina Lim, OLPGV, Dadiangas
Board Members : 1) Gilda M. Bancuyo, Marbel
2) Tessarie P. Boyles, Surallah
3) Gloria A. Dionio, OLPGV, Dadiangas
4) Nelita T. Hechanova, Banga
5) Ana C. Millan, Polomolok
6) EdithaOsano, Polomolok
7) Leonor Salceda, Maasim
- AVA : Juanita Dabaluz, Surallah
- KVA 1 : Salve A. Piz, Marbel
- KVA 2 : NildaJamilaren, Polomolok
- MEDA : Lani de Dios, Calumpang
- GAMMA : Elisa P. Santos, Malandag, Malungon
- MAKIMAMI : Julia Fe E. Rosete, Maitum
Representatives from the CWL National Board supervised the elections.
Mrs. Salvacion M. Magno, National Area Supervisor, Cluster VII (KIDMACO and Zamboanga) and Mrs. Ma. Josephine M. Alvatas, National Board Chairman, Family and Life Ministry.
- CBCP – ECBA STATEMENT (DRAFT) NATIONAL BIBLE WORKSHOP, FEB. 23 – 27, 2016, CITY OF KORONADAL, DIOCESE OF MARBEL
On February 23-26, 2016, 188 Bible apostolate workers coming from 53 of the 86 dioceses of the Philippines gathered together for the 21st National Bible Workshop in Koronadal City, South Cotabato. Bishop Dinualdo Gutierrez and his own Bible apostolate workers in the Diocese of Marbel graciously hosted the event and made it truly pleasant and memorable.
Inspired by the year’s theme: “Strengthening the Family Through the Word and the Eucharist”, we projected into the future with 2021 as immediate goal in mind, i.e., the celebration of the 500 year of Christianity, following the annual themes proposed by the CBCP.
Using the method of Appreciative Inquiry, thanks to the assistance of our parents in the IPD (Institute for Pastoral Development) we succeeded in defining our skills and resources, discovering our strengths, dreaming ahead and designing a path to the realization of our dreams, which we submit to the destiny and God’s divine will.
Following the attitude of the Lord, who instead of lamenting the scarcity of resources, gratefully accepted the five loaves and two fish (John 6), we too believe that the Lord can multiply our meager resources in ECBA as long as we have the generosity to offer them to be blessed, broken and shared.
With the objective of participating more fully and meaningfully in the mission of the Church in the Philippines towards new evangelization, we came up with a strategic plan for the next five years. We intend to work for the integration of these plans in our dioceses, and we determined to implement them properly.
- We vowed towork together to continue building BECs by promoting creative methods of forming Bible prayer/study groups such as KRISKA, Liturgical Bible Study, LectioDivina, BFAST, Sambayanihan, Biblianilay, etc., believing that, “where two or three are gathered together in (Jesus’) name, (he is) there in their midst” building up his body, the Church (Mt. 18: 20).
- Through our partnership with PBS (Philippine Bible Society), we have resolved to support and sustain MTBO program in order to make more Bibles available for 3M more Filipino Catholic families in ten of the major Filipino languages used in the country.
- In partnership with the existing groups, ministries, movements and organizations in our dioceses, we intend to reach out to at least 20% of the unchurched Catholics in our respective dioceses through home visit, Bible campaigns, Bible enthronement in every home, Bible Prayer groups towards building more BECs.
- Having been challenged as well by the message of HIS Eminence, Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle, president of CBF (Catholic Biblical Federation) to make the Bible not just one among many apostolates but the very foundation of all pastoral action and ministry in the Church, we have likewise resolved to reach out and partner with every commission in the CBCP, as well as every group movement or organization that an help us achieve this purpose.
May the Lord who has begun his good work in and through us bring it to completion. Amen
26 February, City of Koronadal, Diocese of Marbel
- DONORS: 21ST NATIONAL BIBLE WORKSHOP. THANK YOU.
(cash, materials, in-kinds)
- Mario Eudela : Marbel (cash, transportation, sponsored snacks – arrival of delegates)
- Rodrigo Gegone : T’boli (cash, contributed lunch – Lake Sebu)
- Gillarme Joy Peliño: DSAC (transport delegates from-to – Gensan)
- Romeo Buenaobra : DLC (liturgy)
- Peter Miguel : Mayor (sponsored dinner – Feb. 23 & Cultural presentation)
- Roberto Feguro : Tampakan (sponsored SILEK band)
- Ruben Ocino : Tantangan (cash)
- Romeo Catedral : SagradaFamilia (cash, fruits)
- Antonio Chua : Alabel (cash)
- BobbuyParreño : Cannery (cash)
- ElpidioMarintes : Maitum (cash)
- Raul Vale : DXCP (1 box fish)
- Rey Joloro : Lake Sebu (prepared lunch – Lake Sebu)
- Romeo Suibaldo : Norala (cash)
- Wilfredo Estraza, CP: Dadiangas (cash)
- Rolando Japitana : Tupi (cash & fruits)
- Francisco Romano : Surallah (cash, contributed lunch – Lake Sebu)
- GretoBugas : Glan (cash)
- Reynaldo Mission : Polomolok (cash)
- Francisco Bajos : Maasim (cash)
- Leonardo Rano : Lagao (cash)
- SinonAlcarde : Fatima (cash)
- Edwin Flor, CP : Calumpang (cash)
- RoniloHuesca : Banga (contributed lunch – Lake Sebu)
- Ricky Legario : Sto. Niño (contributed lunch – Lake Sebu)
- George Carin : St. Michael (cash, transportation)
- Ronald Plomillo : OLPHS (seminarians choir)
- Rodel Narvaez : Tupi-Dole Stanfilco (fresh papaya)
- IosefinaIosefo, SMSM: (accommodating delegates in Gensan)
- Lucita Millan : Marbel (tarpaulin)
- Wilfredo Lubrico, FMS: NDMU (St. Cecilia’s choir and flag pole stand)
- Vicky Ramirez & Company: Tupi (kakanin)
- Andres Magallanes : NDMU (Kariktan dance troupe)
- Randolph Fleming : Dole Philippines (canned pineapple, dried pineapple)
- Yolanda Tabingo (Mayor’s Sec.): (prepared tarpaulin, eco bag, city map for the kit)
- Suzette Mirasol (Mayor’s Admin Staff) : (prepared tarpaulin, eco bag, city map for the kit)
- PioTañalas : K of C (tarpaulin)
- Ma. Digna Josephina Albaño&Kablon Farm Family: (sachet juices & concentrated juices)
- AVA Vicariate : sponsoring lunch – the delegates during their tour to Lake Sebu. Thanks to Fr. NonoJoloro and Fr. FrankRomano.
Back to: 2016 COMMUNICATIONS from the Bishop