Dates and venue: 15-19 February 2016, Bacolod Business Inn, Bacolod City.
Theme: “The Vocation and Mission of the Family in the Church and in the Contemporary World.”
- To present to the participants the content, the methodology and the pastoral reflections on the RelatioSynodi of the 2015 Synod on the Family.
- To seek pastoral responses in view of the reflections of the synod in the Philippine context.
- To propose to CBCP pastoral initiatives and programs related to family and life.
- Overview reflection on the Synod and the mind of Pope Francis (Card. Tagle)
- Presentation of the three parts of the “InstrumentumLaboris” and the RelatioSynodi (Abp. Palma, Abp. Valles, Bp. Garcera)
- Sharing of experience on the synodal participation (Nelson and Cory Villafania)
- Information on the internal operation of the Synod (Fr. Ayo)
- Workshop sessions
- Theological reflection on the Synod (Fr. Marecki)
- Submit to CBCP pertinent pastoral initiatives for approval and implementation.
- Forward to CBCP Commissions and Offices family issues related to the RelatioSynodi
- Diocesan FL Directors and Couple Coordinators
- Heads of National FL Organizations
Registration fee: 4,500/participant (the amount covers accommodations, food and kit)
- Please deposit payment to MetrobankCurrent Account number 632-7632025072
- Please email deposit receipt to email@example.com
- Accommodations are on a Twin and Triple Sharing Basis (First Come-First Served Basis)
Transportation and other expenses c/o participant or diocese or organization.