No. 845 Diocese of Marbel, Philippines 02 November 2015
- LOGO, 2016 YEAR OF THE EUCHARIST AND FAMILY
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines explains the 2016 Logo. Shortened version (My apologies)
- Green frame – symbolizes the world in which we live. Green is the color of life. Both Eucharist and family nurture life.
- Waves – recall countless generations and diverse cultures.
- Five members of the family – denote the Filipino way of responding to being Catholic: family-oriented, meal-oriented, kundiman-oriented, bayani-oriented, spirit-oriented. (Catechism for Filipino Catholics, nn. 34-44).
- The Cross represents Jesus who grants us salvation through his redemptive suffering, death and resurrection.
- The radiant host and golden chalice with IHS (“IesusHominumSalvator” – Jesus Savior of Men) symbolize the Eucharist.
- Jesus’ Paschal Mystery is especially mirrored by Family virtues and values:
- red father: sacrifice, dedication, willingness to die for the family (Priest, Provider, Protector)
- orange Mother: endurance and strength, passion tempered by wisdom, the feminine genius (St. John Paul II, “Mulieris Dignitatem”, n. 30).
- brown child: humility, docility, industriousness, perseverance, patience.
- blue child: Marian (CFC, 45-47), prayer, piety and service to God’s people.
- white baby: purity, innocence, baptismal grace, springtime of hope.
- The three rays that emanate from the cross and Eucharist refer to the three-fold kneeling required by renewal: repentance and mercy, adoration and prayer, love and service. We also recall the three words that Pope Francis wants every family member, especially the espouses, to say everyday to each other: “please”, “thanks”, “sorry” (address to participants in the pilgrimage of families in the Year of Faith, 26 October 2013).
To live the Gospel of Mercy, to proclaim and become witnesses of God’s love, the great gift of family and life, and to care for our common home, is every family’s call to be missionary disciples of the Eucharist.
- PARTICIPANTS, STRATEGIC PLANNING, YEAR OF THE EUCHARIST AND FAMILYILY
Below is the list of those who participated in the Strategic Planning held on 30 October 2015 at Villa Princessita, Jabido Compound, Arellano Street, City of Koronadal.
|1. Bp. Dinualdo Gutierrez||Bishop||Marbel|
|2. Rita Moso||Family and Life||Marbel|
|3. PioTañalas||K of C||Marbel|
|4. Jose Moso||Family and Life||Marbel|
|5. Fr. Romeo Buenaobra||VG/DLC Director||Marbel|
|6. Fr. JefilCallego||In-charge Youth||Marbel|
|7. Fr. JoemerCandido||Finance Officer||Marbel|
|8. Marilyn Balagtas||Catechist||Lagao|
|9. Fr. Joel Aliligay||DCFC Director||Marbel|
|11. Tex Solivio||PREX||Marbel|
|12. Fr. Joy Peliño||DSAC Director||Marbel|
|13. Sr. Susan Bolanio||Religious||GSC|
|14. Lucille Dispo||LLM||Fatima|
|15. Aldrin Fernandez||GKK/KRISKA||OLPGV|
|16. James Otero||Youth||OLPGV|
|17. Fr. Romeo Subaldo||VF-AVA||Norala|
|18. Fr. JomarSibug, OP||CFC Commissioner||GSC|
|19. Rose Flores||Catechist||Good Shepherd|
|20. Stemson Pino||GKK/KRISKA||Polomolok|
|21. Merlinda Yanez||F & LM||Polomolok|
|22. Fr. Reynaldo Mission||VF-KVA||Polomolok|
|23. Geraldine Ponio||F & LM||Calumpang|
|24. Elma Jamero||LLM||Polomolok|
|25. Dr. Andres Magallanes||EVP-NDMU-Over-all Facilitator||NDMU|
|26. Abraham Contayoso||Facilitator||NDMU|
|28. Ryan CrisCaballo||Facilitator||NDMU|
|29. Zandra Mae Vonrustro||SAC Staff||Marbel|
|30. Trinidad Remollo||CFC Admin||Marbel|
|31. AizaFiel||CFC Staff||Marbel|
- NOVEMBER SCHEDULE
|01 –||ALL SAINTS||16 –||Mtg., KIDMADICO, Bp.s’ Res., 9am|
|02 –||ALL SOULS||18 –||Conference, Mass, TOEs, Bp.’s Res., 9am|
|04 –||Mtg., PrepCom, Dedication, Cathedral,||20 –||Conference, Mass, Poor Clares, 9am|
|Bp.’s Res., 4:30pm||21 –||DGA, Laycos, Polomolok Gym|
|05 –||Mass & Confirmation, OLPGVP, 9am||–||DGA, F & LM, Mass, 3pm, Tupi Gym|
|06 –||Mass, Adoration Chapel, 8:30am||22 –||DEDICATION, CHRIST THE KING|
|07 –||Joint BPR Mtg., COWL, 9am||CATHEDRAL, 4pm|
|–||Visit, Atty. R. Garcia & Co., Bp,’s Res., 3pm||25 –||Mass, Fiesta Glan, 9am|
|–||Fellowship, CFC, Fatima, 6pm||26 –||Priestly Ordination, Jezreel O. Calopez,|
|08 –||Recollection, AR Sisters, Bp.s’ Res., 9am||OLPGVP, 9am|
|09-13 –||Annual Mtg., Presbyterium, Holy Cross||27 –||Fiesta Mass, Banga, 9am|
|Retreat Center, Calumpang, GSC,||–||Confer., PREX-Marbel, Bp.s’ Res., 6pm|
|Starts after Supper.||28 –||DGA, GKK, So. Cot. Gym. Mass, 3pm|
|13 –||Conference, CP Nuns, 5pm||29 –||FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT|
|14 –||DGA, Lay Liturgists, Bula||30 –||Clergy-Religious Day|
|–||Talakayan, DXCP, 10am|
- NOVEMBER BIRTHDAY CELEBRANTS
Prayerful Birthday Greetings to: Fr. Ruben Ocino (Nov. 14); Fr. HerminioHongayo (Nov. 15); Fr. George Carin(Nov. 24); and Fr. ElpidioMarintes, Jr. (Nov. 28).
Back to: 2015 COMMUNICATIONS from the Bishop