A core group met on 31 July 2015, Bishop’s Residence to do two things: 1) evaluate the action plans for the Years of Faith (2013), Laity (2014) and Poor (2015).
(1) Suggested formats of evaluation: Forms B, C, D Columns 1 – objectives; 2 – activities as planned; 3 – activities done in the parishes; 4 – facilitating factors (opportunities); 5 – hindering factors (challenges); 6 – recommendations.
Year of the Poor (2015) – Form A
|3) Social Action|
Please submit accomplished Forms A, B, C, D to the Diocesan Christian Formation Center before 15 September 2015.
(2) Suggested questionnaire for the Year of the Eucharist and the Family (2016). Theme “The Filipino Family: Missionary Disciples of the Eucharist.”
- What are the new issues affecting the family? Recommendations?
- What can you say about the celebration of the Holy Mass in your parish and GKK? (Involvement, preparations, etc.)
- As missionary disciples of the Eucharist, how do families concretize the value and meaning of the Eucharist in the day to day life?
Please submit the accomplished questionnaire to the DFDC before 30 September 2015.
The answers will be tabulated and categorized into formation/education, worship and social action.
A group of around 50 – priests, religious and lay (youth must be included) will draft the strategic plan for 2016 based on the inputs from the parishes.
Let us pray for a fruitful 2016!