Stay healthy. Construct the following pillars.
Dr. Christine Gonzales, Wellness Institute International, proposes for our serious consideration and immediate implementation the following.
1. Healthy Diet. Cereal, fish, poultry, vegetables, fruits.
2. Rehydration. Avoid dehydration and toxic water (pharmaceuticals)
3. Detoxification. Removal of nicotine, alcohol and other harmful chemicals.
4. Mental and Spiritual Growth. Positive thinking, open mindedness, truth, love.
5. Stress Management. Relax, pray, meditate. Exercise. Laugh. Commune with nature. Breathing.
6. Managing deadly emotions. Go to Jesus, the Way, the Truth and the Life.
7. Environmental transformation. Clean air. Forest will cool the environment. Clear springs, rivers, lakes and seas. Greening the earth.
Note. Examples are provided by Bishop Dinualdo.
Source: Communication from the Bishop